- We do not subject data subjects to decisions that have legal effects on them due solely to automated processing of personal data.
- For US residents, we undertake marketing only in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and other applicable law. For EU residents, we undertake marketing only with your expressive affirmative consent and in compliance with applicable data privacy laws. EU residents will not be added to the marketing lists unless they have already provided express affirmative consent consistent with applicable data protection laws.
- We may collect personal data with your consent or for purpose that are necessary for our legitimate interest in the operation of our business, such as purchases.
- We store personal data for different periods of time consistent with the purposes for which they were originally collected, as subsequently further authorized, or when required or allowed under applicable law.
- Data Access, The Right to be Forgotten, and Dispute Resolution. Individuals in Europe have certain data subject rights which may be subject to limitations and/or restrictions. These rights may include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their personal data; and (iii) the right to data portability. Individuals in Europe may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority. In addition to the rights above, we are committed to providing all individuals with access to their personal data. If you believe that we may be processing data about you and wish to have access to that information, we can provide you with that data or at least an explanation of why we cannot do so in the particular context, such as if responding to the request would be unreasonably expensive. Please also let us know if you have any questions, concerns, disputes, or issues. We are always open to dialogue to resolve issues. If your concerns cannot be resolved, we can enter into appropriate third-party neutral dispute resolution. If you need to reach us about a privacy or data protection issue, please contact us via our Data Protection Officer who can be reached at email@example.com or by physical mail at Marmic Fire & Safety, Data Protection: PO Box 1086 Joplin, MO 64802.
- Individuals in Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Israel, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Uruguay, and certain other jurisdictions may also exercise these or similar rights.